Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Fun

Here are pics of Landon getting ready for his pajama day at school last week. Unfortunately he woke up with a bit of a head cold and I couldn't decide if it was bad enough to keep him home from school. We got dressed and I told him we would see how he feels. Well, he just went downhill and I asked him if it would be okay if we stopped to get donuts and went back home to cuddle and watch a movie instead. He said yes, so I knew he must not feel well. He still had a pajama day at home with me and Gavin!




The boys love to play superhero dress-up in the basement. It is fun to listen to the scenarios they come up with and try to get the bad guys :)


Movie night with popcorn...a favorite at our house!

Mommy at 32 weeks...the boys are getting excited and love rubbing Mommy's tummy and talking to their sister!

No comments: